New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: I made a tool to receive alerts when answers change

Show HN: I made a tool to receive alerts when answers change
10 by saran945 | 5 comments on Hacker News.
Hi HN, I've created a tool called Alertfor that scours the open web to find the most relevant and up-to-date answers for complex questions. You can set up alerts to receive continuous updates whenever there are changes or new information becomes available for a given question. I used an agent framework (Autogen + Sibyl) to collect and answer questions, and I schedule a Celery job to run the same query continuously every six hours. I would love to hear your feedback, suggestions, or anything else you’d like to say. Note: I'm submitting this for a second time; I'm not sure if this is against HN policy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog